Monday, October 24, 2011

Halloween Extravaganza!!

     Because last week was SOO up and down, I did not feel the urge to write. Better to ride the wave...
This week in music is "HALLOWEEN EXTRAVAGANZA!!!!" What this means exactly, I'm not even sure. I just made it up to get the kids excited about Music and Halloween=Musicween??  Anyways, I decorated my room today. It's full of cobwebs...and spooky stuff. It should be fun. I have a large stash of candy and prizes for the winners of 'music bingo'. Not to say that there won't be some ass whooping in a few classes...
     First off, 5th grade. They're gettin' a shake-down tomorrow performed by the principal and myself. They need to be reminded of who is in charge and where they are. Business attire? I think I shall.

No comments:

Post a Comment